Please, someone, help me (2nd time) it's urgent
Author Message
 Please, someone, help me (2nd time) it's urgent

1. First issue (the urgent one)

My cgi_bin directory became public.
Help please!
I'm hosted by a virtual hosting service, wich have all the extensions and
utilities installed.

What should I do?

2. Second one
I wrote a VBScript .asp, but it shows an error page with the msgbox line.
The line is like the next:

msgbox "some weird message"

The error message is "access denied"

Help please

Thank You

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Please, someone, help me (2nd time) it's urgent
Cgi-Bin became public?
No idea. Serves you right for using cgi :)

You can't use MsgBox is ASP. You can geuss why.

Dominic

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 2ND TIME...PLEASE HELP...

2. Urgent someone please help.

3. Urgent someone please help.

4. Urgent someone please help.

5. 2nd REPOST. Dynamic menus URGENT PLEASE

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Run time error '3709' - Please Help

8. Please help: Run-time error '3001'

9. Run Time Error 20504 - URGENT Please help

10. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

11. PLEASE URGENT HELP REQ'D

12. Please help me it's urgent!!