Calling a second VBScript from within another VBscript
Author Message
 Calling a second VBScript from within another VBscript

What's the best way to call one VBScript from within another VBScript?

Ideally, I would like the calling script to wait for the called script to
complete before moving to the next instruction.

Thanks.

PJ.

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:23:21 GMT
 Calling a second VBScript from within another VBscript
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Run "cscript second.vbs",1,True

--
There is a pleasure sure, in being mad, which none but madmen know.
-John Dryden

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> What's the best way to call one VBScript from within another VBScript?

> Ideally, I would like the calling script to wait for the called script to
> complete before moving to the next instruction.

> Thanks.

> PJ.

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:47:18 GMT

1. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

2. calling C++ dll from VBScript within ASP

3. calling a perlscript procedure within vbscript?

4. Calling VBScript within JavaScript

5. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

6. Calling a vbscript from within a web page

7. Can VBScript objects be called from within VB6?

8. Calling a EXE file within VBScript

9. call javascript function within vbscript

10. Can VBScript objects be called from within VB6?

11. execute vbscript within vbscript

12. Executing VBScript from within a VBScript