"Error 8007203a " VB script and creating mailboxes on Exchange 2000, PLEASE HELP ME
Author Message
 "Error 8007203a " VB script and creating mailboxes on Exchange 2000, PLEASE HELP ME

Hi all,

I've got the following problem:

I created a VB Script that automaticly creates user + mail  boxes in AD
directory and the Exchange 2000 server. Everything went well on my test
server(W2000 + Exchange 2000) till i used my script on the production server
( W2000 and Exchange 2000(cluster) an seperated) servers.

Creating users is no problem, but when i create mailboxes for them the
following message occurs:

The server is not operational

---------------
win32
8007203a
Microsoft CDO for Exchange Management
---------------------

The diference is that Excahnge 2000 is now on a cluster, but i think this
must be no problem
Can anyone help me

tnx
Dontana

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:29:43 GMT
 "Error 8007203a " VB script and creating mailboxes on Exchange 2000, PLEASE HELP ME
I have the same problem but my error code is:
ID no : c103071f
Microsoft CDO for Exchange Management
Code: 80070057
Quote:

>Hi all,

>I've got the following problem:

>I created a VB Script that automaticly creates user + mail  boxes in AD
>directory and the Exchange 2000 server. Everything went well on my test
>server(W2000 + Exchange 2000) till i used my script on the production server
>( W2000 and Exchange 2000(cluster) an seperated) servers.

>Creating users is no problem, but when i create mailboxes for them the
>following message occurs:

>The server is not operational

>---------------
>win32
>8007203a
>Microsoft CDO for Exchange Management
>---------------------

>The diference is that Excahnge 2000 is now on a cluster, but i think this
>must be no problem
>Can anyone help me

>tnx
>Dontana

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:09:49 GMT

1. Creating Exchange Mailbox with Win2000 & Exchange 2000

2. create mailbox exchange 2000 (CDO and ADSI)

3. "Windows 2000 Scripting Bible" support site

4. Access 2000 Error - "Application Defined Error"

5. exchange 2000 mailbox creation

6. Using WSH to get Mailbox size from Exchange 2000

7. Adding Exchange 2000 to a create user script

8. VB Scripting Question -- "On Error"

9. "Uspecified Error" when creating document object

10. VB Script "bug"???

11. Netscape displays "hidden" VB script

12. tsql "&" to vb-script