use the result of the VBS for other application under the command line
Author Message
 use the result of the VBS for other application under the command line

If I use the VBS program under the command line, how do I pass the
result of the VBS program to the environment ( other commmand line
applications)?

C Chang

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:22:38 GMT
 use the result of the VBS for other application under the command line
watch for wrap(just to get you started):

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=VBScript+executeglobal+namespace+va...
harris+group:microsoft.public.scripting.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3
E479EC6.6EFB4ADE%40hydro.com&rnum=1

Quote:
> If I use the VBS program under the command line, how do I pass the
> result of the VBS program to the environment ( other commmand line
> applications)?

> C Chang

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 02:21:43 GMT

1. Passing values into and out of Command Line application *and* command line prompt in vbscript

2. Scripting command line applications & Command Line Prompting

3. Using Scripting.Shell Exec command to capture the results of a SFTP ls command

4. Using Visual Basic command line parameters in an application

5. Piping command results from DOS applications

6. How do you execute a command-line program, and return the results into a variable

7. Piping results of command line call to file from ASP

8. Piping results of command line call to file from ASP

9. Command-line compile, result throws error

10. Command Line Results

11. Capture text results from command line

12. Command-Line arguments using Command()