Converting SQL Server/MSDE code to Jet SQL
Author Message
 Converting SQL Server/MSDE code to Jet SQL

What is involved in converting ASP code written for SQL Server to run with
Jet SQL?

I build websites using Access and Jet SQL. They are adequate for my
purposes, and a lot cheaper than SQL Server.

On my PC, I have MS Web Matrix, & MSDE. Web Matrix will write code for MSDE
& SQL Server, but not Jet.

If I use Web Matrix, will it be hard to convert the code to work with Jet?
It certainly appears that I'll be able to create the code a lot faster using
Web Matrix's visual interface. Currently, I write it in FrontPage's HTML
editor.

Thanks in advance!

--
David Martin
Web Developer

Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:10:46 GMT

1. Help converting JET MDB into SQL Server

2. SQL for both JET and SQL Server

3. Determining whether server DB is on MSDE or SQL Server

4. Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script

5. I Need help to convert this code to vb.net (getting a list of sql Servers)

6. Converting VB6 code from Access to accomodate SQL Server 7

7. Having trouble converting SQL Server encrypted field in VB code

8. Converting SQL 7 to MSDE...How??

9. Access 2000 with MSDE (SQL Server)

10. MSDE vs. SQL Server

11. Conceptual Help Needed for SQL Server and MSDE

12. Change MSDE /SQL Server password from VB program