members and map drive
Author Message
 members and map drive

How can I use VBScript in windows 2000 to accommodate our login script to
automatically map drive for certain groups in NT 2000 Domain environment?

Our traditional method was using Kix32 to accomplish this

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:45:42 GMT
 members and map drive
Go to Clarence's site and look over the examples...

Vbscript... Logon Scripts
http://cwashington.netreach.net/script_repository/repository.asp?SubT...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> How can I use VBscript in windows 2000 to accommodate our login script to
> automatically map drive for certain groups in NT 2000 Domain environment?

> Our traditional method was using Kix32 to accomplish this

> Thanks in advance.

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:17:40 GMT

1. If member of a group then map network drive

2. Make drive mapping when member of group

3. How do I map a drive that has already been mapped

4. get drive size from network network mapped drives

5. rename a drive / map network drive

6. Enumerate Local Group Members and Identify Domain of Members

7. get mapped drive letter from UNC path

8. Change to a Mapped network drive

9. How to map network drive via code?

10. How do I Map a Network Drive?

11. Specifying server directory without mapped drive letter

12. mapped drive = UNC?