script for adding external email contacts
Author Message
 script for adding external email contacts

Ahoy !

The script I am looking for adding 150 contacts in " Active Directory ". We
have recently taken a step ahead and moved on to Exchange server 2000 from
using AOL accounts, since the AOL accounts have been used for a long time
all users have had their contacts copied over to a excel sheet and now they
have to copy and paste it every email id when they are sending a mail as
they would like to add all these entries on the server so everyone can
access it. Now looking at the amount of contacts my head is spinning that
will I have to sit and add it individually.

Site Details:
2 windows 2000 servers in one forest. [ SP3 ]
Exchange 2000 on ns01 [ SP3 ]

    All I need is a script which can take all the entries of a excel sheet
and add them as contacts to which users can send email to, as the entries
are for external companies users which mail box don't exist on our server
for e.g Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.

Thanking you in advance for all your co-operation and help in advance, will
look forward for reply.

Regards
Harry

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:43:47 GMT

1. Adding email address to a usr or contact

2. Add Contact script

3. Add a contact with vb script

4. Adding Contacts using exchange event script....

5. script to add/remove contacts?

6. Adding a note to a contact through scripting

7. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

8. Script for Email Add. Validation

9. Enabling email on a contact

10. OL2999 : add a contact : pb with the add type (HELP)

11. external contact list

12. calling up a outlook contact from external program