Output VBScript to two different output windows
Author Message
 Output VBScript to two different output windows

Is it possible to send output to two different "windows" or consoles.

I do things in cscript so here's an example of what i'd like to do

if bFlag then
    wscript.echo "Yes" > output#1
else
    wscript.echo "no" > output#2
end if

Hopefully that makes sense.

TIA,

TM

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:02:41 GMT
 Output VBScript to two different output windows
What you're wanting would essentially be a stream-based console, which just
doesn't happen in Windows consoles... :(

You could do this with an application which uses a real Win32 GUI window and
simply displays a scrolling text stream, but there is nothing native implemented
for this...

--
Please respond in the newsgroup so everyone may benefit.
 http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com

Quote:
> Is it possible to send output to two different "windows" or consoles.

> I do things in cscript so here's an example of what i'd like to do

> if bFlag then
>     wscript.echo "Yes" > output#1
> else
>     wscript.echo "no" > output#2
> end if

> Hopefully that makes sense.

> TIA,

> TM

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:29:58 GMT

1. Different printers - different output

2. How to write output to the Output/Debug window in Visual Studio

3. Binary chars in output using Open xxxx For Output As #1

4. Different output at screen and printer

5. Ghostview/Ghostscript different output

6. ps2pdf generates different output than gs

7. ghostscript problem: position of the output with different printers

8. Different output from GSWIN 3.33 and GSDOS 3.33

9. Quick question: specifying output to a different frame

10. different output on TI 17, HP 4M (groan)

11. redmon swith output between Prompt for filename and Program Handles Output

12. Putting two A5 pages on one A4, from dvitps output