Local IP & IP of computer that access to my computer
Author Message
 Local IP & IP of computer that access to my computer

Dear Friends  ! !

Can any one help me  ?

I wiould like to write a vbscrip that display on a text box in the html page
the local IP and The Computer that i accessed to my computer IP,
Any examples of code would be greatly appreciated!

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!

--
Best Regard's To All
=================

ICQ: 1845563
============================
Adi

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to get a local computer name and ip

2. Get IP from a local computer

3. Computers from OU and then IP of those computers

4. Computers from OU and then IP of those computers

5. Get computer name and IP from remote computer

6. How to get the IP addr of local computer in VBS

7. scanning a local tcp/ip enabled computer

8. Local IP & computer which access to my computer ?

9. Remote access/control of another computer thru TCP/IP or IPX

10. how can i get the ip addres from client computer

11. IP to Computer name?

12. Using WMI to get the computers IP address ?