Mouse Right Click Event
Author Message
 Mouse Right Click Event

Hi all.
How I can cancel the mouse right click event?
Thanks. Eli

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
catch the oncontextmenu event and cancel the event by assigninf false to the
event.returnValue.

Shmulik

Quote:
> Hi all.
> How I can cancel the mouse right click event?
> Thanks. Eli

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
<SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;" oncontextmenu="return false">
<P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>
</SPAN>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> Hi all.
> How I can cancel the mouse right click event?
> Thanks. Eli

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
( or something very similar )

its no garantee.

Dominic

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event

Quote:

><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
>oncontextmenu="return false">
><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not complete
answers)?
 WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

--
Marek M?nd aus Estland.
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2)
alert("Doah!");
Quote:
}

</script>
</head>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> ><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
> >oncontextmenu="return false">
> ><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

> VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not complete
> answers)?
>  WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
> WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
> IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

> F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

> --
> Marek M?nd aus Estland.
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
F U
who care about NS or old IE.

Quote:

> ><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
> >oncontextmenu="return false">
> ><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

> VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not
complete
> answers)?
>  WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
> WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
> IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

> F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

> --
> Marek M?nd aus Estland.
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
and, of course, the final variation:

<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2){
window.event.onmouseup='return false';
alert("Huh?");

Quote:
}
}

</script>
</head>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2)
alert("Doah!");

Quote:
}

</script>
</head>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> ><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
> >oncontextmenu="return false">
> ><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

> VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not complete
> answers)?
>  WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
> WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
> IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

> F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

> --
> Marek M?nd aus Estland.
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event

<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2){
window.event.onmouseup='return false';
alert("Huh?");
Quote:
}
}

</script>
</head>
Right click")'>

 Apologize my rudeness, it's jus was a provocation.
 In the meantime I forgot my quetion here ...
 Anyway I am not an absolute green newbee ...
 But I would like it without alert() confirm() ...
 It goes about custom context menu made of div-layers ...

 The opinion thet FY msie4 is wrong. 20-25% are still using it.
 Would be happy if one could send CC answer too.

Marek M?nd aus Estland.
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mouse Right Click Event

2. label click event only works with right mouse click

3. event--onclick, ondblclick, right mouse button click

4. Right click mouse events

5. Context Menu's and right mouse click event

6. listbox event for right mouse click?

7. Creating Right Mouse Click Events

8. How to include an ordinairy mouse-click in a right-click

9. Cancelling a Right Mouse Button Click

10. disable mouse right-click

11. no right click mouse with alert

12. Detecting Right Mouse Clicks