Filesystemobject and Win2K extended file properties
Author Message
 Filesystemobject and Win2K extended file properties

Does anyone know how to access extended file properties (under the Summary
tab in File..Properties in Win2K Explorer) using FileSystemObject?  I need
to extract the 'Subject' of a file and haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks!
Alec

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Filesystemobject and Win2K extended file properties
A Programmer's Perspective on NTFS 2000 Part 1: Stream and Hard Link
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/ntfs5.htm

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Please do not email questions - post them to the newsgroup...

> Does anyone know how to access extended file properties (under the Summary
> tab in File..Properties in Win2K Explorer) using FileSystemObject?  I need
> to extract the 'Subject' of a file and haven't been able to figure it out.

> Thanks!
> Alec

Mon, 12 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. set extended file properties

2. extended file properties

3. get extended Winword file properties with VB4

4. Extended Properties for Importing Delimited Text Files with Mixed Data Types

5. Extended File properties

6. FileSystemObject - Files property

7. FileSystemObject - File Properties

8. Grab extended property from with Access?

9. IIS 4.0 Extended Log Properties

10. IIS 4.0 Extended Log Properties

11. Extending a Contact by adding a property sheet

12. Reading extended properties from NDRs (Report.IPM.Note.NDR)