Sorting in VB-Script
Author Message
 Sorting in VB-Script

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is an array sorting routine in VB-Script like
qsort in C++ ?? I have looked but can't find anything similar.

Thanks,
Radboud.

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sorting in VB-Script
I couldn't find one either.  Strange, because JScript has one and the two
languages usually have methods to accomplish the same tasks.

If you don't want to use JScript, you could always write your own VBScript
equivalent.

Neil Henderson

>Does anybody know if there is an array sorting routine in VB-Script like
>qsort in C++ ?? I have looked but can't find anything similar.

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Array Sort in VBSCRIPT?

2. Sorting in VBScript!!!!!!!!

3. Table column sorting using VBScript

4. Sorting in VBScript

5. 2D Array Sort in VBScript?

6. Array Sort in VBSCRIPT?

7. Sorting in VBScript!!!!!!!!

8. Sorting Date using VB Script

9. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

10. Passing control from VB to VB Script -- need to access SetFocus in script

11. Sort order - Edit Filter Sort or Quick Sort

12. sorting numbers correctly with array.sort()