accessing a aplications class
Author Message
 accessing a aplications class

    I would like to know how to communicate with an application using its
api. I've seen some examples using excel and word, but I can't seem to get
it to work with this application. Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm a newbe, so even something that seems basic to you might help.

Lee Wondra

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:37:30 GMT
 accessing a aplications class
Not all programs have an exposed object model...in fact, very few do. If
that wasn't written into the program you have nothing to access.

>     I would like to know how to communicate with an application using its
> api. I've seen some examples using excel and word, but I can't seem to get
> it to work with this application. Any help would be appreciated.
>     I'm a newbe, so even something that seems basic to you might help.

> Lee Wondra

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:14:40 GMT
 accessing a aplications class
I have the documentation on its API. Now wouldn't that mean that it does
have exposed objects?

Thanks,
Lee Wondra

Quote:
> Not all programs have an exposed object model...in fact, very few do. If
> that wasn't written into the program you have nothing to access.

> --
> --

> >     I would like to know how to communicate with an application using
its
> > api. I've seen some examples using excel and word, but I can't seem to
get
> > it to work with this application. Any help would be appreciated.
> >     I'm a newbe, so even something that seems basic to you might help.

> > Lee Wondra

Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:10:46 GMT

1. testing vb5.0 aplications or other windows based aplications

2. Find out if somebody make an instance of a Class without having access to the Class

3. How-To Access Class Members Within The Same Class

4. nested class inherits containing class accessing private instance members

5. HELP:Accessing a class object in another class!

6. Accessing procedures of a class module from another class module

7. HELP:Accessing a class object in another class!

8. OLE Syntax from other Aplications

9. Runing Aplications from Qbasic?

10. Password protect vb aplications

11. List of running aplications

12. How to run vb aplications on platforms with big and small font sizes