Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Author Message
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

This is a distress call to all you knowledgable programmers out there!

I am trying to find code samples so I can disable/enable a network card in
Windows 2000 using either VB6 or VB.NET.

Any help is much appreciated as I've searched the NET for days.

Regards,

AJ

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:09:25 GMT
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
You didn't search hard enough ;-)

Have a gander at Michael Harris' script - I've used it and it is
*wonderful*.

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=OcFYOQD1BHA.2848%40tkmsftngp05

Quote:
> This is a distress call to all you knowledgable programmers out there!

> I am trying to find code samples so I can disable/enable a network card in
> Windows 2000 using either VB6 or VB.NET.

> Any help is much appreciated as I've searched the NET for days.

> Regards,

> AJ

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:36:39 GMT
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Oops sorry, that example's VBScript, not VB.  You can modify it so it will
run in VB though.

Quote:
> This is a distress call to all you knowledgable programmers out there!

> I am trying to find code samples so I can disable/enable a network card in
> Windows 2000 using either VB6 or VB.NET.

> Any help is much appreciated as I've searched the NET for days.

> Regards,

> AJ

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:37:20 GMT
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Just the job! Fantastic!

Thanks for your help.

AJ

Quote:
> Oops sorry, that example's VBScript, not VB.  You can modify it so it will
> run in VB though.

> > This is a distress call to all you knowledgable programmers out there!

> > I am trying to find code samples so I can disable/enable a network card
in
> > Windows 2000 using either VB6 or VB.NET.

> > Any help is much appreciated as I've searched the NET for days.

> > Regards,

> > AJ

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:04:14 GMT

1. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

2. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

3. Enable/Disable an NIC using VB.bet

4. Disable/Enable a NIC in Win2000

5. Enable and Disable NIC

6. way to enable/disable NIC via script or ???

7. way to enable/disable NIC via script or ???

8. way to enable/disable NIC via script or ???

9. VBS Script to Enable/Disable Network Cards in Win 2000/XP

10. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

11. Excel 2000 enable/disable macros

12. Disable Network Adapter under Windows 2000