passing variables from server to client?
Author Message
 passing variables from server to client?

I have a drop-down box that has shipping values [ie. FEDEX, UPS, etc].  This
is the way I want it to work:
When the user clicks FEDEX I want to check with the database table where the
cost of shipping for FEDEX is listed and then turn around and update the
innertext of an item with that value....
Make sense?  I'm stumped

Thanks

Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Variables from Server to Client

2. Pass client script variable to server script variable

3. Help: problem passing variable between client/server scripts

4. Passing variable between client and server

5. Urgent : Passing variables from client script to server side

6. Passing variables from server-side to client-side

7. Passing variables from client-side to server-side

8. Help: problem passing variable between client/server scripts

9. Passing variable from server side to client side

10. passing client variables to the server

11. Passing arrays from a server-function/sub to a server -variable

12. Assigning Client Script Variables to Application level variables inside of a Client Script