Asp Classes and Database Queries
Author Message
 Asp Classes and Database Queries

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anybody out there encountered problems working
with ASP Classes (on Windows 2000) which some of them would do
database queries, perferably Oracle queries.

I have some out of memory, out of string space and a couple of other
errors which i think might be related to ASP Classes but i'd be
curious to know what other people encountered.

Thanks,
Charles

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:35:16 GMT

1. PROBLEM: Accessing database through Java-class in ASP (Jscript)

2. Help with ASP pages and database query

3. Queries to databases from asp

4. Database Queries (Using ASP on PWS)

5. ASP/VBScript query problem for an Access database...

6. How do I use asp files to query a secure Access Database w/IIS 4.0

7. populating asp page with access database query ?

8. ||||||||||| JavaScript for Web Database Query ||||||||||||

9. VbScript Class with database objects as properties

10. Querying a database

11. Database query

12. ||||||||||| JavaScript for Web Database Query ||||||||||||