Adding Permissions to Access Public Folders
Author Message
 Adding Permissions to Access Public Folders

I am trying to automate the creation of Publice Folders on Exchange.  I am
actually using VBA in Excel where my list of names resides.  However I want
to assign permissions and rights to Users in the Public Address Book to
Public Folders.  Does anyw\one know how to do this in VBA or in VBScript?

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

2. Public Folder permissions

3. Public Folder Permissions

4. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

5. Public Folder Permission

6. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions

7. Public Folder Permissions

8. Deleting a Public Folder Mail Item Does not work - Even with right permissions

9. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

10. Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset

11. Public Folder Client Permissions

12. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97