Exec ISAPI DLL from ASP (SSI command exec ?)
Author Message
 Exec ISAPI DLL from ASP (SSI command exec ?)

Hi

I've made an ISAPI DLL with Visual C++....

I'd like to run it from an ASP file....

I can't do a   <!--#exec
isa="/scripts/myisapi.dll?param1=value1&param2=value2"--> in an ASP file....

What can i do ????

my .asp file is called with some parameters
(test.asp?param1=value1&param2=value2) and i just want to execute the DLL
with the same parameters (myisapi.dll?param1=value1&param2=value2) from the
.asp and print the result (HTML)...

i really need help

thxs

jerome

Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:06:12 GMT

1. Using Scripting.Shell Exec command to capture the results of a SFTP ls command

2. Command to Exec & send password

3. Exec Icon to Command Button

4. exec.vbs converted to asp / ASP security context help

5. dlls and exec

6. Unfound dll with whsShell.exec

7. MultiThread an Exec Function passing Array Elements of Commands

8. eexec command usage (not exec)

9. Exec method with commands requiring input

10. Exec command & StdOut problems

11. Problems with Wscript.Wshell Exec command handling of SFTP stdout output

12. WshShell.Exec without command prompt window?