COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter
Author Message
 COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter

Hi,
i'm new in writing ASP and really don't know how to handle
the following problem.
I have to use a COM Object and the methods of this COM-Object
should get as parameter an other COM-Object (complex data type).
Is this possible with ASP (VBScript) and if it's possible how does the
syntax look like?

It would be very nice if someone could help me out of this dilemma
because i absolutely don't know how to do this and my boss
gets more angry every day *g*

Thanks a lot in advance
Markus

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 03:37:48 GMT

1. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

2. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

3. Access a COM object of a COM object?

4. Accessing a COM object of a COM object

5. COM Object-Out of stack space on executing/shell exe from com object

6. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

7. Returning an object with sub objects from vb component (COM) to ASP

8. Need to Access ASP Session Objects from External COM Object

9. JSCript and returning parameters from COM object

10. Passing a String as a parameter to a (VB-) COM-Object

11. optional parameters in COM object methods

12. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 107 released - generates COM objects