writing more than one vbscript statement in one line
Author Message
 writing more than one vbscript statement in one line

How can I write more than one VBScript statement in one line? I want
to write a for loop in one line because I want the script in the
internet explorer address bar (using the vbscript: protocol)
how can I write the statement

for i = 0 to 4
msgbox "hi"
next i

in one line for example?

I tried vbscript:for i=0 to 4 msgbox "hi" next i  but it didn't work
thank you for your help

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:08:15 GMT

1. Write One SQL statement execute in Oracle and SQL Server

2. How to display one record on one line in a listbox

3. -VB one-one-one tutoring

4. Select two lines, return as one line

5. can any one tell me why this switch statement will only work once

6. Successive statements in one function

7. Multiple PS files to one, one-page PS

8. one file->one image

9. splitting one big (~500 pages) ps file into small-ones - with delimiters in files

10. ONE PS and ONE PDF Question.

11. Refreshing one frame when another one changes.

12. Merging multiple documents into one multi-page one