event generate when you maximize internet explorer?
Author Message
 event generate when you maximize internet explorer?

Does anyone know what events get generated when the user maximize
his/her browser windows?
I need to handle this event to resize my control.
Thanks

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:18:45 GMT
 event generate when you maximize internet explorer?
window.onresize

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Does anyone know what events get generated when the user maximize
> his/her browser windows?
> I need to handle this event to resize my control.
> Thanks

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:24:06 GMT

1. OnKeyDown-event: How to cancel the default action of function key's in Internet Explorer

2. OnKeyDown-event: How to cancel the default action of function key's in Internet Explorer

3. Internet Explorer Closing Events

4. OnKeyDown-event: How to cancel the default action of function key's in Internet Explorer

5. receive events from internet explorer object

6. receive events from internet explorer object

7. Trapping ActiveX Events using JScript in Internet Explorer

8. Bind Events To Existing Internet Explorer?

9. Internet Explorer Object capture events

10. Terminate Event generated by Internet Browser??

11. Events from Internet Explorer in Visual Basic/VB.Net Applications

12. Do KeyDown Events Work in Internet Explorer?