DUN connection detection
Author Message
 DUN connection detection

I'd like to be able to detect which DUN connection is in use in out
login script. We configure our PCs with 2 DUN connections - one with IP
only, for mail retreival only and another with IP & IPX for accessing
the network. As both use IP I can detect remote use by examining the IP
addresses of all adapters and matching against our dial-in pool. However
I'd like to go one step further and detect which DUN is in use.

I've tried using WMI and the IPXEnabled property of
win32_networkadapterconfiguration with no success. Anyone suggest an
alternative method?

Cheers, Nick.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:26:26 GMT

1. RAS OR DUN Connection Detection

2. Test DUN connection

3. Actuating DUN connection in W2000?

4. Are the properties of a DUN connection scriptable?

5. Detect DUN connection using VBScript

6. dun connections

7. How to launch DUN connection

8. Starting a DUN connection win VBS script

9. Calling a DUN connection...

10. Start a Dun connection and ftp to remote machine

11. Scripting a DUN connection?

12. Install DUN and create connection