DUN connection detection
Author Message
 DUN connection detection

All,

I'd like to be able to detect which DUN connection is in use in out
login script. We configure our PCs with 2 DUN connections - one with IP
only, for mail retreival only and another with IP & IPX for accessing
the network. As both use IP I can detect remote use by examining the IP
addresses of all adapters and matching against our dial-in pool. However
I'd like to go one step further and detect which DUN is in use.

I've tried using WMI and the IPXEnabled property of
win32_networkadapterconfiguration with no success. Anyone suggest an
alternative method?

Cheers, Nick.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:26:26 GMT

1. RAS OR DUN Connection Detection

2. Test DUN connection

3. Actuating DUN connection in W2000?

4. Are the properties of a DUN connection scriptable?

5. Detect DUN connection using VBScript

6. dun connections

7. How to launch DUN connection

8. Starting a DUN connection win VBS script

9. Calling a DUN connection...

10. Start a Dun connection and ftp to remote machine

11. Scripting a DUN connection?

12. Install DUN and create connection