Crystal Report in ASP
Author Message
 Crystal Report in ASP

I am currently using ASP to present Crystal Report, and I am trying to
display two reports in two different windows. However, it ends up that both
report showed are the same. Okay, let me rephase in this way, i do a
window.open report #1 and window.open report #2, it is coming one after
another, but then it shows up to be both report #2. However, when I refresh
report #1, it will show repot #1. I don't know if there is anything to do
with the session. But I certainly want to find out a way to solve the
problem.

If you do not understand my question, plese let me know..I will try to
explain.

Mei

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:00:24 GMT
 Crystal Report in ASP
MeiZi says:

Quote:
>If you do not understand my question, plese let me know..I will try to
>explain.

All too often, people "try to explain".  The problem is that people
are often very bad at doing so...

Post your code if you want help.  That's a language we all speak.
In the meantime, I have one suggestion:

in the window.open method, the second argument is the name of the
window...   many people habitually just specify ''  (nothing) for this
argument.  This really isn't a good habit, and could easily lead to
what it sounds like you're describing.

----------
Randy Hunt
MCP+I / MCSE

visit
www.wshscripting.com for WSH scripts
www.serverscripting.com for server scripts

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:04:29 GMT

1. Generate a crystal report via ASP?

2. Crystal Report in ASP!!

3. Crystal report with Asp

4. Crystal Report for ASP

5. Crystal Report in ASP

6. Crystal Report (RDC) + ASP(vbScript) = ????

7. Crystal Report On Asp.Net

8. Crystal Reports with ASP Question

9. Crystal Report with asp.

10. Crystal Reports and asp.net (2003) help...

11. Using Crystal Reports with ASP.Net

12. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes