How do I remove a specific appointment from calendar using VBScript
Author Message
 How do I remove a specific appointment from calendar using VBScript

I am attempting to write a VBScript subroutine, on a web page (ASP), that
will remove a specific appointment from the current user's calendar.  How do
I use VBScript to locate the specific appointment?  Any help that anyone can
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

    -Benjamin

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I remove a specific appointment from calendar using VBScript
Take a look at CDO  Collaborative Data Objects

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy an appointment to another calendar via VBscript

2. Sending Outlook Calendar Appointment via vbscript?

3. Calendar Appointment hyperlinks outlook://calendar?

4. Adding an Appointment Item to a Public Calendar using c#

5. finding appointments on a given date in calendar using VB

6. ie 4, outlook as calendar, passing appointments

7. Calendar: Hiding appointments and Categories

8. Microsoft Outlook: Calendar: Hiding appointments and Categories

9. doing ado using vbscript

10. Creating appointment in a specific folder

11. Creating an appointment in a specific folder

12. Outlook specific appointment items to Excel?