new line
Author Message
 new line

append a cr/lf on the end of each line. i.e

text1.text = "this" & vbcrlf & "will" & vbcrlf & "work"

Cheers
Harbinder Gill

Quote:
> I know hot to make a new line in perl (\n)
> and in C++

> But I wan wondering how to do it in VB.

> I want to take a textbox (with multiline enabled) and every time I add
> something to it it starts a new line.

> so it would read

> line1
> line2
> line3
> line4

> and not

> line1line2line3line4

> Is this posible?

> Thanks

>    -Sven Goulie
> --

> "Always plan for stupidity, and even if your wrong you are not
> disapointed."

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:10:27 GMT

1. replace line with new line in ini file

2. Textbox/label which add a new line and remove the last line

3. Recognising New lines in memo fields imported from Excel

4. Eliminating new line characters in a field

5. Passing New Line to Textbox in Code

6. Starting a new line in text box control

7. new line in text box

8. new line in text box OFFTOPIC

9. How to get e new line in a ControlTextTip

10. How to get e new line in a ControlTextTip

11. new line breaks in text box

12. How can I add new-line characters into a customer formula