Encoding .JSE and .VBE file types
Author Message
 Encoding .JSE and .VBE file types

How can I register .vbe and .jse file type to support script encoding on a
given machine. Microsoft says that a registry file (wshencode.reg) is
included in WSH but I cant find this file !?

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Encoded Scripts (VBE) Running in a Korean Set OS

2. Include encoded vb script (VBE) in another vbscript?

3. Is there a Way Decoding Encoded VBE?

4. REQ: SMTP COM component that can rewrite Content-Type header and attach files w/o encoding

5. How to save RTF file as an encoded text with Hebrew(Windows) encoding

6. Why is VBIDE.VBE an undefined user type?

7. VBE files

8. Using encrypted VBE files without IE5

9. What is a .vbe file?

10. Type 1 character encoding and win NT4.0

11. PS Type 1 font encoding modification ?

12. File types, and open specified file type