Script Control Question
Author Message
 Script Control Question

Is there a way to have the Script Control step through the code?  I want
the user of my application to be able to step through his/her code and
watch program flow.

                              Doug McMartin

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Script Control Question
first you should have installed the windows scripting host OR visual
interdev 6.0

put a STOP statement at any line that you want to debug...

set enable client+server side debugging in your ASP application settings
(with iis4 advanced settings!)

dont't forget to disable the code and settings if it is a production
environment...

Yours,

Egbert Nierop

Quote:

>Is there a way to have the Script Control step through the code?  I want
>the user of my application to be able to step through his/her code and
>watch program flow.

>--

>   ************************************************************
>                              Doug McMartin

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft script control question?

2. MS Script Control question?

3. Using Script from within ActiveX Control (scripting control???)

4. Microsoft Script Control workspace question??

5. Microsoft Script Control workspace question??

6. VB Script Control - Urgent Question

7. Question on MS Script Control

8. VB Script Control - Urgent Question

9. Script Control - Eval Method (URGENT QUESTION)

10. VB Script Control - Urgent Question

11. Script Error Or No Script Error That Is The Question

12. VB / Script Encoder question for the MVP Scripting team