VB script to delete a registru key
Author Message
 VB script to delete a registru key

Hi,

I want to make a script for testing and deleting registry Key.

But I want to know what is the syntaxe to make test on the registry Key ?

Thank for you help !!!

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:02:21 GMT

1. Deleting Registry key and sub-keys?

2. Deleting a file via VB script in an ASP Page

3. VB Script to Delete Files Throughout the Network

4. deleting text files with VB script

5. Modify AD key fields programmatically via ADSI or VB Script

6. Registry Key in VB Script

7. VB Script to open Regedit key for viewing/editing

8. VB will not recognize Delete key?

9. How to use (add, read, change, delete) registry keys with vb.net

10. Script started from runonce key cannot load runonce key

11. Script started from runonce key cannot load runonce key

12. IE4 browser error when the user hits the delete key on a text box input