vb passing values to html
Author Message
 vb passing values to html

What kind of syntax do I use in a <% VB %> to pass a value to a form field?

For example in javascript the syntax would be FormName.FieldName.Value =
Variable

But how do I do that in VB?

Thanks in advance!

MM

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:59:45 GMT
 vb passing values to html
<%
.. other server side code
.
   myVar = "value for foo"
..
.
%>
.. other html tags defining the form
.
   <input name="foo" value='<% =myVar %>'>
..
.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> What kind of syntax do I use in a <% VB %> to pass a value to a form field?

> For example in javascript the syntax would be FormName.FieldName.Value =
> Variable

> But how do I do that in VB?

> Thanks in advance!

> MM

Thu, 19 Aug 2004 02:35:47 GMT

1. Pass value from HTML page into ActiveX OCX.

2. passing values from the html-page to the control

3. passing multiple values from an HTML page to a single parameter field

4. Pass value from html to Excel?

5. Pass VBScript Variable to HTML Textbox via Value Property

6. Passing values from VBScript to HTML Form

7. Passing form values from HTML to WSH

8. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object

9. Pass Session value to a VB Sub

10. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object

11. Passing Value to VB Script

12. Passing a Wsh value to VB