Really need help with Script Encoder
Author Message
 Really need help with Script Encoder

I have downloaded this copy of Script Encoder English, for Intel, and
installed it in a Windows 98 Spanish machine with PWS.
I can't get SE to process any .ASP file. When I try it, always receive the
message "script encoder object failed on (and the name of the source .asp
file)".
But I have tried with some .HTML files, and it works just as expected.
I also renamed an .ASP file to .HTML, and tried to encode it. The result was
that the script encoder only encoded the client side script. It seems to
ignore the server side script.
What is what am I doing wrong here, please ?.

Million thanks in advance,
Klerman

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Script Encoder help needed !

2. Search -- Really really need help

3. Really need help with slowdown in allocation operations.

4. Sorry, but I REALLY need HELP!

5. REALLY DO NEED ALOT OF HELP!

6. I REALLY NEED HELP HERE!

7. Andrew - Scripting Encoder needs it's own section

8. HELP: please i really need some help

9. Help installing MS Scripting encoder

10. Microsoft Script Encoder

11. Script Encoder