install aplications
Author Message
 install aplications

Through Technet I noticed you can install apps using the title of the windows.
It showed microsoft media do a unattend install. Does anyone know how to do
this. I have looked and looked and found no answers. I want to be able to
install apps that are not microsoft through some kind of a script file.

Thanks
Eric

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:14:10 GMT
 install aplications
Hi

And what kind of intall system are the setups using? MS Installer (MSI) ,
Installshield, Wyse or something else?

Regards,
Torgeir

Quote:

> Through Technet I noticed you can install apps using the title of the windows.
> It showed microsoft media do a unattend install. Does anyone know how to do
> this. I have looked and looked and found no answers. I want to be able to
> install apps that are not microsoft through some kind of a script file.

> Thanks
> Eric

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:18:12 GMT
 install aplications
Probably uses...

Q191605 - INFO: Incorporating ScriptIt with Unattended Installation
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q191/6/05.ASP

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Through Technet I noticed you can install apps using the title of the windows.
> It showed microsoft media do a unattend install. Does anyone know how to do
> this. I have looked and looked and found no answers. I want to be able to
> install apps that are not microsoft through some kind of a script file.

> Thanks
> Eric

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:25:28 GMT

1. testing vb5.0 aplications or other windows based aplications

2. accessing a aplications class

3. Runing console mode aplications

4. Importing .ps files into MS Windows aplications

5. Stop aplications with WSH

6. OLE Syntax from other Aplications

7. Runing Aplications from Qbasic?

8. Password protect vb aplications

9. List of running aplications

10. How to run vb aplications on platforms with big and small font sizes

11. Help: Launching aplications without Shell

12. Large runtime files with databse aplications necessary?