convert binary data to string data
Author Message
 convert binary data to string data

How do I concer binary data to be as string data.

I have code like this:
dim lngTotalBytes, strBRequest, uusi
  lngTotalBytes = Request.TotalBytes
  strBRequest = Request.BinaryRead(lngTotalBytes)
 End If

And I need something like this too:
uusi = strBRequest

How?

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:51:50 GMT
 convert binary data to string data
Q250344 - SAMPLE: ARRAYCONVERT.EXE Variant Conversion Functions
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q250/3/44.ASP

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> How do I concer binary data to be as string data.

> I have code like this:
> dim lngTotalBytes, strBRequest, uusi
>   lngTotalBytes = Request.TotalBytes
>   strBRequest = Request.BinaryRead(lngTotalBytes)
>  End If

> And I need something like this too:
> uusi = strBRequest

> How?

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:55:14 GMT
 convert binary data to string data
See http://www.pstruh.cz/tips/detpg_binarytostring.htm

--
Antonin Foller
PSTRUH Software

Quote:
> How do I concer binary data to be as string data.

> I have code like this:
> dim lngTotalBytes, strBRequest, uusi
>   lngTotalBytes = Request.TotalBytes
>   strBRequest = Request.BinaryRead(lngTotalBytes)
>  End If

> And I need something like this too:
> uusi = strBRequest

> How?

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 05:13:52 GMT

1. Converting Binary data to String???

2. Passing binary data as a (unicode) string to API is converted and doesn't work

3. upload both text data and binary data

4. Write data in binary file / Convert Image

5. Converting Binary Seconds Into Data/Time

6. Converting Binary Seconds Into Data/Time

7. Textarea truncates string of binary data in unpredictable way

8. Binary Data in SQL 2000/Conver to Bitmap Data For Data Grid View

9. Reading and converting Character (binary) datatype data from V FoxPro

10. Reading and converting Character (binary) datatype data from V FoxPro

11. convert into binary data

12. Reading and converting Character (binary) datatype data from V FoxPro