Open a new window with VbScript
Author Message
 Open a new window with VbScript

Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to open a new window with VBScript from an
.ASP page.

We could not use javascript which it is more simple.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Vincent (France)

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Open a new window with VbScript

Windows are open on the client side.  You can use VBScript in client side code is you can live with limiting your audience to IE browsers (the NN plugin for VBScript/ActiveX support is history).

set newwin = window.open(blahblah...)

or (if you don't need a reference to the opened window)

window.open blahblah..

--
Michael Harris

  Hi,

  I want to know if it is possible to open a new window with vbscript from an
  .ASP page.

  We could not use javascript which it is more simple.

  Thanks a lot for your help.

  Vincent (France)

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open a new window in VBscript?

2. Opening a new window in VBScript

3. how do I open the current window again without opening a new window

4. Opening new document without a new window opening

5. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window

6. open a new window in new position

7. open a new window with a new session ID

8. Window should open in new window

9. Urgent-Open a new window and then access data in the original window

10. Open new window, update DB, clsoe window and return to Parent

11. window.open does not maximize the new window

12. Open new window on link-activation