Create table at Access DB via vbscript
Author Message
 Create table at Access DB via vbscript

Is there any VBScript to create a new table in Access database via
vbscript??

Man

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Create table at Access DB via vbscript
Yes, with ADOX...

Catalog.Create Method (ADOX)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/dasdk/adod2w2t.htm

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

Is there any vbscript to create a new table in Access database via
vbscript??

Man

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create Access DB via VBScript

2. VBS accessing foxpro db/tables via odbc

3. export data from an Access table to a text file via vbScript

4. Creating Access DB w VBScript

5. How to Copy table in Access database via vbscript

6. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript

7. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript

8. Dynamically Creating Access Database Tables via VB

9. Create table in access via ado

10. Problem Creating Access DB Tables

11. Creating a table via SP where the table name is a parameter

12. ASP reading Access DB with linked Foxpro tables, not working