Adding controls at runtime HELP
Author Message
 Adding controls at runtime HELP

I am trying to provide a graphical interface that customers can draw on for
inspection results. The graphics don't pose too much of a problem. The
following script contains a couple of different method for drawing on a
blank form.
    By The Way, does anyone know what the Flags are for the Line method in a
VBScript. It does not follow the standard VB Line method. The object view in
VB gives the format as:
    Sub Line(Flags As Integer, X1 As Single, Y1 As Single, X2 As Single, Y2
As Single, Color As Long)

    The X1, Y1, X2, Y2, and Color are self explanitory, but the Flags item
does not appear to be documented. I have tried a couple of values and have
some values that work. But I would prefer to know what all the flags are.

    Anyway, I am trying to add controls at run-time so that the user can put
things like CommandButtons or ListBoxes that they can use to manipulate the
inspection results. I can add a CommandButton at design time to the blank
form and then I have access to the events for it. However, the number of
controls that they would want to add is variable and I would hate to put 10
buttons on the form and then later find out someone needs 12, as an example.
Can anyone suggest a way of doing this? I have looked at earlier posts
concerning a similar subject (Jun 7 by xU with Respnses by Gordon Bell and
Michael Harris (MVP) but I don't see what I need to know in those posts.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Doug

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:05:25 GMT

1. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime

2. help me please : add dynamic controls at runtime

3. HELP adding controls and methods at runtime

4. Adding Controls to Control Arrays at runtime

5. Adding Controls to Control Arrays at runtime

6. How to add a control to a control array at runtime

7. Add controls at runtime without control arrays

8. Add controls at runtime without control arrays

9. Creating Controls at runtime & Control Arrays

10. Add controls at runtime

11. Adding ActiveX controls at runtime

12. Adding controls at runtime