Learning VBScript
Author Message
 Learning VBScript

Thanks to Edy we know we can use notepad etc......

Where should I start? I'm looking for either a good tutorial\book on the
basics.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning VBScript

"VBScript Programmer's Reference" from Wrox Press...

--
Michael Harris
MVP - Windows Script

Thanks to Edy we know we can use notepad etc......

Where should I start? I'm looking for either a good tutorial\book on the
basics.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning VBScript

Quote:
> Where should I start? I'm looking for either a good tutorial\book on the
> basics.

Here you will find a good documentation, reference and tutorial - free of
charge...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/download/default.htm

Kind regards,
Roland Lyngvig

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. learning VBScript

2. learning VBScript

3. learning VBScript

4. learning VBScript

5. Learning VBscript

6. How to Learn VBScript ?

7. Preload Object Error (Need Help, Trying to Learn VBScript)

8. Learning VBScript - Looking For Online Tutorials

9. REVIEW: "Learning VBScript", Paul Lomax

10. Learning VBScript

11. Learning vbscript.

12. I Want to learn VBscript