Access 97 indexes using asp file
Author Message
 Access 97 indexes using asp file

I have the following statements in my aps file

Set CN=server.createobject("adodb.connection")
Set RSPOs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RECORDSET")

MYPONO = (Request.Form("PONumber")

Sql = Select PONumber from POs where (PONumber = MYPONO) represented as a
string

RSPOs.Open Sql,CN,AdOpenFrowardOnly

This all works fine but what is actually happening is the entire POs table
is being read even
though the Access97 table is indexed by PONumber

Any Suggestion

Thanks for your help

Carol

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 97 indexes using asp file

???

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I have the following statements in my aps file

> Set CN=server.createobject("adodb.connection")
> Set RSPOs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RECORDSET")

> MYPONO = (Request.Form("PONumber")

> Sql = Select PONumber from POs where (PONumber = MYPONO) represented as a
> string

> RSPOs.Open Sql,CN,AdOpenFrowardOnly

> This all works fine but what is actually happening is the entire POs table
> is being read even
> though the Access97 table is indexed by PONumber

> Any Suggestion

> Thanks for your help

> Carol

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. implementing transactions on an access 97 backend using asp

2. ASP Connection Script to Access 97

3. about Access 97 with ASP

4. Using VBScript to compact an Access 97 Database

5. How do I write code in MS Access 97 to print a postscript-file

6. Calling a vbs file from access 97

7. Convert Access 2.0 Dbf-file to Access 97 Dbf-file

8. Copy BLOB's out of Oracle into a file using VBA in Access 97

9. Reading from *.xls files into Access 97 Using VB6

10. corrupted index in Access 97

11. Problem with setting INDEX on FoxPro table in Access 97

12. Sending text to Word 97 from Access 97 using OLE automation