FileSystemObject in XP PRO
Author Message
 FileSystemObject in XP PRO

"Ken" wrote ...

Quote:
> Can any one tell me why the filesystemobject will not
> work in XP pro? It worked fine in Win2K workstation and
> it works fine in .Net beta3. It also works in the host
> provider of my Web pages, these are the same web pages
> that won't run on XP Pro.

Well, what's it doing wrong, and did you upgrade from the release candidate
or perform a clean install?

--
Regards,

Fred Chateau

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:41:04 GMT

1. FileSystemObject lockup under XP Pro

2. WSHController with XP Pro and XP Home

3. cdonts in Windows XP Pro

4. Problem: VBS Mapping a Drive in XP Pro

5. XP Pro, Access, "Undefined Error"

6. Regedit /s and XP Pro

7. NO CDONTS in XP Pro?

8. Can't use File System Object on XP Pro

9. Problem: VBS Mapping a Drive in XP Pro

10. WSH 5.6 and Script Debugger on XP Pro problems

11. WSC and Windows XP pro

12. ASP Debugging in WinXP Pro/Office XP Dev