ActiveX control and passing parameters
Author Message
 ActiveX control and passing parameters

Hello all,
  I have a issue where I'm using an ActiveX control which displays an image
and need to pass a parameter to this page to give it the imagename.

So I have WebForm1 and WebForm2.

WebForm1 user clicks button to go to WebForm2 and passes the name of the
image and path to WebForm2 so it can be displayed.

I'm developing in Asp.Net but can only use VBScript to assign a value to the
ActiveX control's property to show the image due to the client side nature
of the ActiveX control.

I think one way to do this would be to pass the image path in the URL with
the "?".  What is this method called?

So, using vbscript, how can I place that path in the URL from WebForm1 and
How can I extact the path from the URL in WebForm2?

Are there any other method better suited to handle this?

Thank you,

Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:35:58 GMT

1. Passing parameters into a ActiveX control ?

2. How to pass a VB intrinsic Control as parameter to an ActiveX control (UserControl)

3. Help on Passing parameter to an ActiveX control in IE

4. Passing Parameters to ActiveX Control

5. Help on Passing parameter to an ActiveX control in IE

6. Passing ActiveX Control as parameter into a function

7. passing parameter from HTML to ActiveX Control

8. Passing parameters to ActiveX control

9. Passing parameters to an ActiveX Control

10. Passing Parameters to ActiveX Control

11. Help on Passing parameter to an ActiveX control in IE

12. Passing parameter to ActiveX control from Web