Determing Groups in VB Script NT 4.0
Author Message
 Determing Groups in VB Script NT 4.0

I want to run a Logon script for NT that looks on the users group
information and then determines what drives to map

Sample is below If Ingroup Does not work for me.
I have seen it on other sample scripts..
can someone help.

Sub Drives()
 MapDrive "z:", Server & "\" & strUserID
'31
 If InGroup("Accounting") Then
  MapDrive "x:", Server & "\PRJ_Accounting"
 End If

End Sub

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Determing Groups in VB Script NT 4.0

see your other post...

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

I want to run a Logon script for NT that looks on the users group
information and then determines what drives to map

Sample is below If Ingroup Does not work for me.
I have seen it on other sample scripts..
can someone help.

Sub Drives()
 MapDrive "z:", Server & "\" & strUserID
'31
 If InGroup("Accounting") Then
  MapDrive "x:", Server & "\PRJ_Accounting"
 End If

End Sub

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I read NT40 Global Groups in VB SCRIPT on NT 4.0

2. Testing for NT Group membership within VB Script

3. Groups info in NT 4.0

4. NT 4.0 Groups

5. nt 4.0 global groups

6. create a local group (nt 4.0) ??

7. NT 4.0 find all members in all groups?

8. NT 4.0, user groups, PDC's, BDC's and IsMember

9. VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group

10. Retrieving the users in NT 4.0 and changing their global group

11. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

12. BUG: NT 4.0 Beta 2 + VB 4.0 OLE Servers