Progress indicator - HELP!!!
Author Message
 Progress indicator - HELP!!!

I have done a script under an outlook98 form. It invokes a COM object to
perform some work. This object takes 30 secs to 1 min to do its work.

Is there any way under Outlook script that I can prompt the user to wait for
that duration or show a progress bar.

I tried creating another "Progress indicator" Control, but do not know how
to return control to VBScript while this control displays its form.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mohit Vij

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress indicator - HELP!!!

You might want to take a look at my loginscreen control. It looks like it may be just what you need. You can find it in the downloads section of my site.

Clarence

--
Check it out..

Http://cwashington.netreach.net

On this site you will find resources for all of your scripting needs.
Everything you need to get up and running. Over 200 Sample
Scripts, ActiveX controls, reference materials, and technical support
via an online discussion lounge.

[ Win32Scripting... automate!! ]

I have done a script under an outlook98 form. It invokes a COM object to
perform some work. This object takes 30 secs to 1 min to do its work.

Is there any way under Outlook script that I can prompt the user to wait for
that duration or show a progress bar.

I tried creating another "Progress indicator" Control, but do not know how
to return control to vbscript while this control displays its form.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mohit Vij

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress indicator - HELP!!!

Clarence,
Thankyou very much. It helped.

U've got a very helpful and neat site. Keep up the good work.

Mohit

[...]

1. HELP: Progress Indicator for queries

2. HELP: Progress Indicator for Queries in VB

3. HELP: Query Progress Indicator

4. HELP: Progress indicator for queries

5. Progress indicator

6. Processing or Progress Indicators - POLL

7. Progress Indicator?

8. Progress indicator

9. Progress Indicator on Form

10. Coding a progress indicator

11. CDO Delivernow Method and progress indicator

12. Progress indicator