Windows Installer ans scripting facilities (?)
Author Message
 Windows Installer ans scripting facilities (?)

Hi,

I am looking for help/samples on scripting facilities attached to MSI
files. I want to set property values during the installation process,
but I fail to build such files.

Does anyone have infos on that ?

Thanks for help

Ps: Could you please also reply directly to me ?

Olivier Blanc
------
Olivier Blanc
La Poste - DIRR/DPIL

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Installer or Script based installer????

2. Scripting another installer from within my installer

3. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

4. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

5. Scripting for Windows Installer problem

6. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

7. vb script print facility

8. JScript from an msi, Windows Installer package

9. Error-codes from Windows Installer ?!?!?!

10. Windows Installer--VBScript Custom Action

11. ANNOUNCE: izfree Tools for Windows Installer (HTA example)

12. Checking for windows installer version