VB Debugger and VB Script events
Author Message
 VB Debugger and VB Script events

I have a web page with several frames.  Each frame has an ActiveX
control in it.  My VB Script catches events from the ActiveX controls.
When I run the application in IE5 standalone - eveything is fine.  But,
if I launch it from the VB de{*filter*}, it seems to eat all my events, so
that the VB Script never catches the events that the ActiveX controls
raise.  Is there a way to work around this so that I can run the page
from the VB de{*filter*}?
Thanks!

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB Debugger and VB Script events
I can't reproduce this case with the information you provided.  Even with
the VB De{*filter*} inside the VB IDE, I'm still getting the events.
Did you try reinstall Visual Studio SP3?
Post your mail to microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet, and you will get a
better response.

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. script debugger to trace into vb scripts??

2. script debugger to trace into vb scripts??

3. Vb script debugger/editor

4. VB Scripting Debugger Tools

5. Need VB-Script debugger

6. VB Scripting Debugger Tools

7. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

8. does VB script or debugger need activation?

9. ActiveX Control Events and VB debugger

10. VB to VB Script

11. VB 6.0 and VB Script

12. Calling a VB Script Routine from VB