Scripts to manage messages ikn Outlook
Author Message
 Scripts to manage messages ikn Outlook

I need to create VBS scripts to manage messages in Outlook (2000), i.e.
scripts to select messages to be moved based on subject, scripts to
enumerate folders and subfolders, and so on.
Can anybody please point me to some samples I can start from?
Marius

Tue, 24 May 2005 06:46:19 GMT

1. Submit a message with VB script through outlook

2. Activate outlook en send a message automaticaly with VB script

3. Newbie needs help scripting outlook to send a message

4. CURRENT MESSAGE in Outlook - VB script

5. Managing the mails I send thanks to VBA scripting

6. Managing Message using WindowProc

7. Managing Message using WindowProc

8. Managing Message using WindowProc

9. manage telephone calls using outlook 2000

10. Outlook Script/VB Script

11. Accept drops of messages from Outlook and Dragging attachments from MS Outlook

12. Moving an attached outlook message into a Outlook MailItem object with VB/VBA