error when operate activex from asp !!!!
Author Message
 error when operate activex from asp !!!!

1 ) when i create activex object from asp page ,
i get the next error :
Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x8007007E)

in the next line :
Set Upper = Server.CreateObject("MORfactor.MORfactor1.1")

2 ) how do i take the iis process down ? ( I know that , thats what i should
do before compiling and registreting the same activex)

I will be thankfull for any kind of help....

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 error when operate activex from asp !!!!
1) The object you are trying to instantiate is not registered.

Q273744 - PRB: Server.CreateObject Returns HTTP 500.100 or ASP 0177 Error (0x8007007E):
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q273/7/44.ASP

(crossposts trimmed)

--

Bill James
Microsoft MVPDTS

?Win9x VBScript Utilities?
www.billsway.com/vbspage/

Quote:

> 1 ) when i create activex object from asp page ,
> i get the next error :
> Error Type:
> Server object, ASP 0177 (0x8007007E)

> in the next line :
> Set Upper = Server.CreateObject("MORfactor.MORfactor1.1")

> 2 ) how do i take the iis process down ? ( I know that , thats what i should
> do before compiling and registreting the same activex)

> I will be thankfull for any kind of help....

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. operate activex from web-page !!!

2. ANN: ActiveX DLL for checking operating system version

3. ActiveX error in ASP app

4. ActiveX error in asp app

5. ActiveX DLL & ASP 0115 error

6. error using ActiveX DLL's with ASP

7. Error using Activex dlls in asp

8. Error handling between ASP and ActiveX dll

9. ActiveX error in asp app

10. error using ActiveX DLL's with ASP

11. Why do I get error when trying to install Script 5.1 on a win 95 operating

12. help ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object