Calling a VB Script Routine from VB
Author Message
 Calling a VB Script Routine from VB

Calling a VB Script Routine from VBhi PJ,

Did you consider the shell function?  Try this:

    RetVal = Shell("c:\windows\WScript.exe RESTART.VBS")

cheers, jw

  I am sure that the solution is simple, yet it eludes me. Maybe because it is the end of my workweek.

  I have a little utility in VB 6.0 which I use to manage some desktops. I would like to call some of the VBScript utilities inlcuded with the Windows 2000 Resource Kit, specifically, the RESTART.VBS. I wish to be able to pass the parameters from my VB app to the VBScript code and have some results returned, as well as the workstation restarted.

  I have added the Script Control to my VB app.

  Any suggestions.

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling a VB Script Routine from VB

I am sure that the solution is simple, yet it eludes me. Maybe because
it is the end of my workweek.

I have a little utility in VB 6.0 which I use to manage some desktops. I
would like to call some of the VBScript utilities inlcuded with the
Windows 2000 Resource Kit, specifically, the RESTART.VBS. I wish to be
able to pass the parameters from my VB app to the VBScript code and have
some results returned, as well as the workstation restarted.

I have added the Script Control to my VB app.

Any suggestions.

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:57:17 GMT

1. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

2. CGI Script Call from within VB Script

3. VB to VB Script

4. VB 6.0 and VB Script

5. VB scripting in embedded VB for PocketPC

6. Print via VB-Script ActiveX-Control in VB-Application

7. Problem loading VB Com in VB Script

8. VB Script and VB Com

9. VB Debugger and VB Script events

10. vb vs vb script