VPN & login script
Author Message
 VPN & login script

I need to launch my windows network login script after our VPN clients
connect.  The application launcher in the Cisco client immediately runs the
specified application
when the session is initiated so that won't work as is.  My scripting isn't
so hot but I have an idea of what might work and was hoping someone may have
done something similar.  We need...

while (error = true)
  ping testserver.domain.com -n 1

net use z:\server\netlogon
z:\kix32.exe
net use z: /delete

It's the while portion I'm having difficulty with.  Any ideas are
appreciated.

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 06:42:35 GMT
 VPN & login script
Maybe this works better:

do while (error = true)
   ping testserver.domain.com -n 1
loop

Quote:
> I need to launch my windows network login script after our VPN clients
> connect.  The application launcher in the Cisco client immediately runs
the
> specified application
> when the session is initiated so that won't work as is.  My scripting
isn't
> so hot but I have an idea of what might work and was hoping someone may
have
> done something similar.  We need...

> while (error = true)
>   ping testserver.domain.com -n 1

> net use z:\server\netlogon
> z:\kix32.exe
> net use z: /delete

> It's the while portion I'm having difficulty with.  Any ideas are
> appreciated.

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:29:39 GMT

1. VPN Login Script for Richard

2. How to create a VPN & Dialup connection

3. VPN connect & disconnect

4. newbie question - vbs login script & w9x

5. Script Creation of VPN Connection in W2K Pro

6. Determining VPN assigned IP from script? Starting VPN connection from script?

7. Dialup & then VPN access

8. Script for logging users on through VPN connection

9. Update DNS, WINS, DNS Suffix with Script -- support VPN users

10. Script Creation of VPN Connection in W2K Pro

11. Update DNS, WINS, DNS Suffix with Script -- support VPN users

12. Using script under VPN connection