How to add a computer accout to the domain
Author Message
 How to add a computer accout to the domain

Hello,

I have two questions,

1. Is it possible to add a computer account to the domain using VBScript ?

2. I can use WMI to collect eventlog for my local NT 4 machine. If I need to
collect eventlog for another NT 4 system, does that remote NT4 system has to
have WMI installed too?

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add computer to domain

2. Add computer to domain

3. Add/join computer to Windows 2000 domain

4. Ghost Sysprep XP add computer to domain inside OU

5. Add computer in domain with vbs or tools call by vbs

6. Add a computer to a domain

7. add user to every computer in domain

8. Adding Computer to Domain script

9. Add a computer to domain

10. Adding computer to domain using WSH?

11. Adding computer account to w2k domain

12. Script to add computer to AD domain