Win2K - "CDONTS.Newmail"
Author Message
 Win2K - "CDONTS.Newmail"

I just transfered an application from NT to 2000. My e-mails are not being
launched, but I don't get an error.

On NT I remember I had to make sure the site was not running in a seperate
memory space. This will cause e-mails not to be launched in NT with out
errors. I do not have this option in 2000. Anybody have any ideas as to why
its not working???

Pirooz
thanks in advance

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Win2K - "CDONTS.Newmail"
Check that your web user has permissions to send mail on the smtp service and
perhaps mailroot dir. Try setting the web user as a administrator on the smtp
service in the mc as a last resort.
Try checking the user rights as well.
Had a similiar problem a while ago, but can't remember exactly how I fixed it,
only that it was something to do with the permissions.

Eugene van Zyl

I just transfered an application from NT to 2000. My e-mails are not being
launched, but I don't get an error.

On NT I remember I had to make sure the site was not running in a seperate
memory space. This will cause e-mails not to be launched in NT with out
errors. I do not have this option in 2000. Anybody have any ideas as to why
its not working???

Pirooz
thanks in advance

Tue, 13 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with "CDONTS NewMail AttachFile"

2. Problems with "CDONTS NewMail AttachFile"

3. Problem with using "CDONTS.NewMail" object

4. CDONTS.Newmail not working in Win2K

5. CDONTS.Newmail not working in Win2K

6. CDONTS Error : "Key does not exist"

7. Set MyMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") error

8. ActiveX component can't create object using CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")

9. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

10. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

12. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"