Installing Apps or copying files to a Pocket PC
Author Message
 Installing Apps or copying files to a Pocket PC

Is it possible to install apps or copy files to a Pocket PC using VBScript?
If so, can some one share some example?

Thanks,

Rafael

Thu, 06 May 2004 02:15:51 GMT
 Installing Apps or copying files to a Pocket PC
I've found the answer!  You simply need to type this command:
"C:\Program Files\Windows CE Services\CEAppMgr.exe"
"E:\210\DialogX\DialogX.INI"
I realized that the app I was trying to install has an ini file and by
running the command above, the app will install and extract automatically.
Also see: http://www.nsbasic.com/ce/Japanese/support/TechNotes/TN15.htm

Thanks for your help any how!

Rafael

Quote:
> Is it possible to install apps or copy files to a Pocket PC using
vbscript?
> If so, can some one share some example?

> Thanks,

> Rafael

Fri, 07 May 2004 00:38:30 GMT

1. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

2. How to copy text file to Pocket PC?

3. Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

4. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

5. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

6. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

7. unable to install pocket pc SDK 2002

8. Problem Installing an application on a Pocket PC

9. Copying and Registering Dlls on Pocket PC

10. Copy Gif from server to Pocket PC

11. APIs to copy memory blocks on Pocket PC???

12. Installing VB4 app on pc w VB3 apps